Sunday, February 28, 2010

JOURNAL ACCORDING TO MARY MALONEY

I was waiting for my husband to come back home from work on that day.I had already prepared soda water and whiskey for my husband to quench his thirst when he had reached home as i knew that that was his favourite drink.I had a six month old baby in my stomach...How could he do this to me!I am not wrong to murder him!He told me that he wanted to leave me for his work.I can't believe this!I thought its was just a dream and i might just wake up and notning had happened before.But did i realised that it was true...No!In the state of anger,i rushed to the freeze and took hold of the first object that i felt.Ah,it was a leg of lamb's which i had bought the day before to whip up a delicious mealfor my husband.But now,it shall be a weapon to murder him!As fast as i could,i rushed down holding the thin bone end of it with both of my hands as it was heavy.
Without any hesitation,i spotted him and swung the big frozen leg of lamb in the air and brought it down as hard as i could on the back of his head.Then, for a few seconds,the still body started to sway gently and landed on the ground.I began to think of the penalty for murder.Then i thought that death sentence could help relief my pain.However,what about my child that is still inside my stomach?what is the penalty about murderers with unborn child?
But for safety precaution,i decided to destroy all the evidence and deny about the incident.I called for police and acted out as if i was going to die and told the policeman that my husband was dying.
Then,the policemen came and questioned a lot to me,and i answered all of them without getting suspicous.Then,i treated them with my delicious-looking 'murder weapon',which was a lamb leg.I started to giggle when they had finished up the food as they were helping me to destroy the murder weapon.How dumb they were to do such a foolish thing even more is that they were policemen investigating in this matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment