Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mr Brown Show "The Wave Song"

Hi everyone,it has been a long time since i last posted about my book review.Hope you all enjoyed my book review.Something to share with you all about Mr Brown Show's new video called "The Wave Song".I found this as i was surfing the internet yesterday and hope to share with you all.This video is inspired by the Singapore's recent flood at Orchard Road.Hope you all enjoy the video.It can be found in youtube by entering"The Wave Song"into the search box...

3 comments:

  1. I feel that your blog has way too little posts and you should be able to write more posts as your topic is on animal abuse and there is a lot to talk about on animal abuse, like child labor in many parts of the world, or the recent animal abuse in China, when the trainer whipped the poor animal when it did something wrong. Also, I feel that the "Mr Brown Show" post serves no purpose in emphasizing on animal abuse. Overall, I feel that you should add more posts on animal abuse, and your blog posts are not too wordy and appropriate, except for the "Mr Brown Show" post.
    -ChenHuangYan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I feel that your blog is very nice, neat and clean although it does not have much posts. The post on mr brown show gives me something new tp watch and it is also very funny. All you have to do now is to add more posts on animal abuse and some jokes would also be good too :)

    John Loh

    ReplyDelete
  3. there were supposed to be 4 book reviews???

    ReplyDelete